Thursday, March 10, 2011

The 30/30 Project






Am posting just a few images from a project I am working on right now called the 30/30 Project. My friend Jason and I were emailing some images back and forth and discussing the work of some painters who do a painting daily and then post the work. As, (more appropriately IF) anyone who reads this blog knows I am a pretty sporadic poster, so that would be pretty much setting myself up for failure. But I am pretty much a daily painter. It occurred to me that it would be interesting to commit to do 30 paintings in 30 days related to a singular theme and size. Somehow I managed to talk my friend Jason into this little project as well. So we are two weeks into it - I have 14 10x10 floral still life paintings completed. We are half way through and I've even managed to post something! It's a miracle.

2 comments:

Aryaman-Stefan said...

Hi, Margo - I love your paintings! And your name ("the path" in sanskrit), did you get it from your Indian master?

Have a look at my blogs - they are mostly in German. But here: http://friedas-liebe.blogspot.com/, one is in English on my love to my body. All my blogs are listed here: http://mein-abenteuer-mein-leben75.blogspot.com/, showing some plankton fotografs and paintigs.

And scetches on an ancient fashion of kids´ clothings.

Greetings from Germany near Wismar. Go on on your beautiful "Margo" - Stefan Aryaman

Barb Berens said...

LOVE THESE!!