Monday, February 25, 2008

Hurrah! The Benefits of Yoga



Yesterday.....I did 2 handstands, a backbend AND I got carded! Yes, its all true. Ask my husband, he was there. At least for the carding! All I'm gonna say about the carding is double 21, add a couple years and you'll see why I am celebrating being carded.

So in reality, am actually celebrating more than that. Yesterday was the culmination of my first five day Anusara Teacher Training. To borrow a line from my teacher, "it was the right time, the right place and the right people." It was a beautiful 5 days and incredible to see the evolution of how we all came together to "own the seat" of the Teacher, under the guidance of our Teachers; Behnje and Rick.

So in Yogic fashion, I offer my sincere thanks to Rebecca, Aaron, Susan, Lisa, and Jaala for all the love, support and humor.
And to Behnje and Rick......you know.

No comments: