Friday, May 30, 2008

Burfiend Farm Revisited



The last time I painted at this site was in September. What a difference a few months makes. I painted here at least three times last fall and never saw another soul. I was probably here less than 2 hours on Saturday 5/24 and saw at least a dozen people and assorted dogs. Speaking of dogs, this was the first time I'd taken Bodhi out with me solo on a painting expedition. (Craig has been officially banned from further painting expeditions am sad to report, see earlier post!) I am happy to say that the Beaster is actually the perfect painting companion. He doesn't complain about the site and never really offers criticism on any of the work. He's pretty much happy to just hang out and take it all in. Now if I can just get him to carry some of the gear.

No comments: